Ever think “Well I was going to go wash my car but since it’s raining, I don’t have to because the rain will wash it for me.”? You’re wrong. Also, just because there is a hurricane whipping at your window and flooding your basement doesn’t mean that your windows are clean. On the contrary my friend and here are the reasons why;
5. Rain brings debris. The water from the rain may wet your windows but it’s not going to protect your windows from flying debris which as we all know is filthy. Nothing like a tree branch through a window to ruin your afternoon.
4. Rain water is not clean. Sure, it comes from the heavens but we don’t know if God purifies his water. We don’t know for sure that he has a Brita filtering system! There could be any amount of creepy crawleys and bacteria that’s in rain water, but we do know that it does not contain Windex which HGH is a vital part of cleaning your windows.
3. Rain water streaks. It’s true. The drops dry on your windows and the tree branches flying at your window do not work as a squeegie. So when the rain stops you are left with dried drops on your window and your house looks like it has polka dots.
2. Mother nature is not a licensed window cleaner. She has no idea what she’s doing. Would you let some moody insane cat woman clean your windows? No? Then don’t let mother nature do it either. It just makes sense.
1. Rain doesn’t clean your windows because it doesn’t. Did your mother ever tell you “Because I said so.”? Well it’s kind of the same thing, because it doesn’t.
If you really want your windows cleaned and you don’t wanna do it yourself, hire a professional. Besides, hiring someone to do a job for you has a tendency to make one feel a little richer!